Saturday, September 27, 2008

the Fours

I know this is an older thing that went around, but I never had a way to do it before, and Trevor asked awhile ago for my list of Fours--so...this is for Trevor, and for anyone else interested.

Four jobs I've had: maid, custom seamstress, dental receptionist,library technician

Four movies I watch over and over: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, super heroes (3 series for 1): Batman, Spiderman and Superman. (also like latest Little Women, Transformers and Narnia)

Four places I've lived: Davis CA, Provo, Scwaebisch Gmund Germany, Ridgecrest

Four TV shows I watch: (they keep removing the ones I like: Moonlight, Journeyman) but I watch Numbers, CSI, Heroes, sometimes Ghost Whisperer.

Four places I've been: Scotland, England, Switzerland, Canada. Four places in America: Glacier, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Mt. Rushmore, (and several others)

Four favorite things to eat: breads, Ice Cream, Roast Beef, Chocolate

Four place I'd rather be: home, temple, with any of my family, with Bill-which will happen again someday.

Four things I look forward to in the next year or so: Tevan coming home, general conference, temple trips, maybe having enough money to do some more on my house.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I liked moonlight too! I was sad it was cancelled.

templework said...

WOW! You are a regular jet-setter!

Conference is almost here! HOORAY!