Saturday, April 4, 2009

5 Things

Tagged:
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Are you kidding? Sometimes I can't remember what I was doing 5 Minutes ago!
2. Went back to work after being off for surgery for 6 weeks.
3. Had my last post op exam
4. Went to Provo for Tyson's graduation from BYU.
5. Getting Taron to dr. appointments for mission.

5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. Listen to general conference.
2. Work on fixing some tops for Cori.
3. Do the Saturday chores between sessions
4. Pay some bills. (ugh)
5. Work on bathroom.

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Finish the upgrades on my house.
2. Save enough for everyone to finish education.
3. Give some to each of my kids
4. Save some for the last two weddings
5. Give some to some dear friends for things they need to do.

5 places I have lived:
1. Davis, California
2. Provo, Utah
3. Lawton, Oklahoma
4. Schwaebisch Gmund, Germany
5. Ridgecrest, California

5 jobs I've held:
1. Motel maid
2. Cleaned student apartments at end of year (ugh!)
3. Custom sewing
4. Dental receptionist
5. Library Technician

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Still be around
2. Being a good Grandma
3. Be healthy
4. Still be learning
5. Still be working on my projects--that will mean I still can!


No comments: