Monday, April 20, 2009

The ABC's about me!




You've been tagged! You are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. ( I am not going to tag 25 people - seems a bit excessive!)


A - Age: 61

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: cleaning the oven

D - Dog(s) name: none

E - Essential start your day item: prayer

F - Favorite color: any shade purple

G - Gold or Silver: both

H - Height: 5'10"

I - Instrument: recorder, tiny bit of piano

J - Job title: Grandma, library tech

K - Kid(s): Thane, Trent, Trevor, Tyson, Torri, Taron, Tevan

L - Living arrangements: Me and Tevan right now

M - Mom's name: Marj

N - Nicknames: Vic, library grandma, Grandma, Mom

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth of child: Hysterectomy 2004

P - Pet Peeve: people with NO regard for others

Q - Quotes you like: "We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is be the very best we can be." (Joseph B. Wirthlin)

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 sisters

T - Time you wake up: between 7 and 8. (I already did the early stuff!)

U- Underwear: Um...Yes.( I don't really get it.)

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel sprouts

W - Ways you run late: trying to cram one more thing in before I go

X - X-rays you've had: leg, sinuses, hand, wrist, foot (three times)

Y - Yummy food you make: rolls, orange bow knots, breads in general, lots of other things--I am a pretty good cook when I am motivated to cook

Z - Zoo favorite: sea otters, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, penguin, tigers.

I tag anyone who is interested, I would like to learn more about any of you reading this.

No comments: