Sunday, October 19, 2008

1. Did you date someone from your school? Well, I didn't date in high school except one girl's league dance, and I asked Bill, who had graduated the year before.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A bicycle or I hoofed it.
3. Were you a party animal? Not at all!
4. Were you considered a flirt? no--just quiet and calm.
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? no
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? Probably had several, but after this many years I have successfully blocked it!
7. Were you a nerd? That term wasn't really used much, but probably sort of
8. Were you on any varsity teams? no--didn't have girls sports then, though we did have teams in PE classes that played each other and I played basketball
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? yes if I think hard enough (go Blue Devils!)
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Crabill (math) and Mr. Bowman (chemistry). Mr B. would make explosions behind his back to keep everyone awake!
12. What was your school's full name? Davis Senior High
13. School mascot? Blue Devils
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? no
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No. I do agree with Aimee that if I could go back knowing what I know now I might make a brief visit!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I was just excited for it to be over because all the LDS kids were going to Salt Lake City that night for the now non existent general MIA conference to participate in the dance festival. Our ward was selected to represent our area, and it was way fun.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember/
18. Were you in a club? Yes- FHA (future homemakers of america)
19. Have you gained some weight since then? not really--I did weigh a little more for a while, but I actually weigh less now than I did then.
20. Who was your prom date? didn't go
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Make that 50th in 2015, and maybe.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't get in such a fret about things like dating and even getting ready for college. Just enjoy where you are, do your best, and enjoy your friends. I did have some good friends, and I was better off not dating until college!

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

That dance (MIA) thing sounds fun! And I liked your advice! :D

templework said...

((HUGS))

You are one Elect Lady!