Tuesday, October 7, 2008

six questions tag

1) Six places that I go to over and over: work, church, Albertsons, Walmart, Mervyns, my kids' homes.
2) Six people who e-mail me regularly: Aimee, Brina, Torri, Donna, Carl, Linda.
3) Six of my favorite places to eat: Home Town Buffet, Any place with good steak or prime rib, Baskin Robbins, Marie Callendar, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden.
4) Six places I would rather be right now: bed, home, temple, mountains, with family, with Bill.
5) Six people I think will respond: Linda? just about everyone else I would tag has already done it.
6) Six TV shows I watch: Knight Rider (depending on how it goes, since it is new, Ghost Whisperer, Numbers, CSI, Heroes. I don't watch all the time, it is occasional.

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I think I'm going to have to go and eat at the cheesecake factory...I need to find out why everybody likes it! Yay...that's the readon I'm using... :D

templework said...

the Cheesecake Factory caught my eye too!

SMILE

((HUGS))