Sunday, November 2, 2008



1. I have lived in 5 states (Utah 3x, Nevada, Wisconsin, Oklahoma 2x, California 2x), and one foreign country (Germany)

2. I used to have a fear of fluttery things - moths and birds especially, butterflies are mostly okay. Now I just have a moderate nervousness about them in close proximity.

3. I love to learn to do new things--particularly in the arts, crafts and sewing area. As a result I have about a zillion projects that aren't finished. Something new comes along before I finish the last one! Now I mostly just get in the mood for one type of project, and after a while move on to another. But some things actually do get finished.

4. I love rainy days in the desert-love the smell, sunrises, sunsets and the smell of pine forests.

5. I have a really hard time when any of my family is struggling with something. I just worry lots.

6. My first major in college was Home Economics-that was at UCD. When I transferred to BYU I went from the general Home Ec. to Clothing and Textiles, which was my first love anyway.

7. I really liked math in high school, and did well, up through algebra II (advanced algebra. Then we had Trigonometry, and suddenly nothing made sense to me anymore, and that was the end of my math. I took statistics in college for my math requirement. That was okay.

3 comments:

Torri said...

Wow, The apple really doesn't fall that far from the tree does it? I almost put what you said down for your #3, and the moths, and the math. I Love you Mom and glad that we do have things in common. :P

templework said...

Trig was definitely like that - yes it was!!! (ARGH!)

((HUGS))

Ratliffs said...

Fun! I liked math a lot too! Math Anyl was my last and I loved it!

And Trevor is just like you with the craft thing!