Monday, November 24, 2008

I just want to share some thoughts. Several things hit all at once several days ago-not huge, but frustrating and difficult in some cases to deal with. Torri and Sabrina both had cars break down, and trying to get Trent to work and both families of kids to school was a challenge, and then with Torri's house there were some glitches (mostly a lien on the property they didn't know about) that made for a scary couple of days, as the lender wanted all the stuff in and rate set just a few days from then. I just want you all to know there is an angel among us who went above and beyond to help resolve that issue. Trent was able to get their car fixed, and Sabrina (the angel!) drove to Barstow, then to Bakersfield, back to Barstow and then back to Ridgecrest to get the lien issue resolved. The next day she had to drive her Mom to a doctor appointment in Lancaster. This stress kicked the anxiety in again for a couple of days, which made us sad, but I know Torri and Scott and I surely did appreciate her efforts!

3 comments:

Brina said...

I am far from an angel but I am glad I could help. I love you! :)

templework said...

Oh my goodness!!! Seems like everything hit at once!!!

Bless you all!!!
((HUGS))

Stacey said...

Wow! I am glad that everything got resolved! Love you all!

So does this mean that Torri and Scott should be in their new home for Christmas?