Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moments

What was the happiest moment of your life?
Like Brina, I can't pin it down to one. When I was married, and when each child was born, and going to the temple for the first time with each one, and looking forward to the temple time for the last one. Also going to their weddings, and adding their spouses to my life.


What was the saddest moment of your life?
Again, can't do just one. The first was when Bill went off to Basic Training-we had been married a year. The second was the miscarriage of my first pregnancy. The third was when it finally hit, while standing in the doorway of my bedroom, that Bill wasn't coming home any more.

What was the scariest moment of your life?
When Bill had the seizure and they called code blue, and then when I realized, before they called it, that he wasn't coming back.

What was the most embrassing moment in your life?
There are a couple of things I still remember, but my lips are sealed!

What was the most exciting moment of your life?
Still can't narrow to one. There was the time after Basic, when I was supposed to drive to Oklahoma alone, and meet Bill there, when he suddenly showed up at the front door. That was about the best surprise ever. I think another (6) was the day each of my sons came home from their missions. Well, there's a few days until the last one!! There are a lot of others, like moving into our own house, getting good news like getting a specific job for Bill or for me....





3 comments:

Brina said...

Thanks for sharing. Love you

templework said...

gentle ((HUGS))
poignant moments

Stacey said...

This was beautiful to read, and made me tear up. Thanks for doing this! I will be doing it maybe tomorrow after I have calmed and rested from my Twilight excursions! Off to post my pics!